Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Scraps and More

Have you taken my advice and checked out My Scraps and More lately?  Here are a few reasons you should:

1. An awesome online scrapbooking store -- Tammi has stocked the latest and greatest.  I recently ordered Crate's Story Teller and Pretty Party lines, some Echo Park Note to Self, Lily Bee Buttercup, and October Afternoon Sassparilla.  And that was just what I ordered, there is so much more to choose from!

2. Fun member boards to meet new friends and chat about scrapping as well as non-scrapping.

3. Daily Challenges --- every day is there is a new challenge posted by the DT.  You have all month to complete as many challenges as you can and each completed challenge will get you entered into a drawing for the monthly RAK.

4.  Crops --- set aside some scrap time but don't know where to start, join us for a crop.  Crop challenges, games and giveaways galore.  May will feature a "Mother May I" crop in honor of Mother's day.  Pre-crop challenges will be posted starting May 6 with the actual crop running May 9 through the 13th.  You will have until the 20th to complete your crop layouts.

Here is a sneak of the project I created for my Mother May I pre-crop challenge that goes live May 7.



I hope you will join us --- My Scraps and More

No comments: