Friday, April 13, 2012

Let's Party

Welcome to the party!!!!

It's My Scraps and More 1st birthday and we are so happy to have you joining us for our Birthday Party Blog Hop. If you have just started here you will want to go back to the beginning and start at the My Scraps and More Blog. The hop runs til midnight EST Tuesday April 17.

Here is the order of the hop:

My Scraps and More blog - http://myscrapsandmore.blogspot.com/
Lisa- http://lisasscrappyhideaway.blogspot.com/
Tammy B http://corinthians517.blogspot.com/
Aubree - http://aubreesscraps.blogspot.com
Ginni - http://ginniscrappyworld.blogspot.com
Missy - http://littlenuggetcreations.blogspot.com
Kristin - http://somescrapsugar.blogspot.com
Wendy - http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com
Tracy - http://ascrapatatime.blogspot.com/

Now lets party scrappy style. Normally the guests brings presents to the party but we want to share the fun by doing things a bit backwards and providing gifts for you. For a chance at the big gift we have provided a sketch for you to work with. You will also need to check out all the design team blogs and leave them some love as each of them has a party favor for you to collect. Use the sketch and 3 of the party favors on a LO for a chance to win the birthday gift. Share your creation with us by linking your LO up to the blog hop post at the My Scraps and More blog. Our talented design team member Lisa has created this wonderful sketch for you to work with.


Here is the big gift you could win. The new Authentique Celebrate collection.



Now make sure as you visit each of the design team blogs you read carefully because there may be some more birthday presents to win along the way.

When I think birthday's, I immediately think of banners....what is better than a big birthday banner?

My party favor: BANNER

These days banners and banner flags are ever so popular so I couldn't resist including them here on my layout based on Lisa's awesome sketch!




I recently did a purge of my scrap room and have a big box of goodies to send out to one of our birthday guests (US Residents only). Be sure to leave a comment below and become a follower of my blog in order to be eligible.

Now, on with the party....head on over to Ginni's blog next!

Read more: http://myscrapsandmore.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=birthdayblog&action=display&thread=2563#ixzz1qnhLSJkh

34 comments:

Tonya said...

Great page Aubree. Love the use of white space. I've become a follower.

Tonya
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

Tammi said...

your page is awesome Aubree!!

KellyG said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the flags and twine! I became a follower of your blog!

Tammy said...

Great LO Aubree!

Darcy said...

Love the stacked banner!

Patricia said...

Love your flags and also love how that twine is used to divide up the page a little bit. I"m a new follower!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am loving banners right about now! OH love it. Following your blog as well.

LisaM said...

Love your take on the sketch Aubree!

Unknown said...

I LOVE banners! I love that you used yours as a cluster!
<3
Katie

Jackie Plank said...

Awesome layout, I too love banners :)

Missy Whidden said...

Ooooh, I just love this, Aubree! I love adding banners to my layouts...yours is perfect!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Beautiful - wish I could do white space as well as you! I always want to fill it up!

Anonymous said...

Love your banners on your layout!
Going to follow your blog!

Jenny Evans said...

Great layout! Love me some banners!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Great way to use banners!!!!!! Cute picture. I love the papers, that line is fun!!!!

Sherri said...

cute layout. like the stuff under the paper

wendipooh13 said...

ok super fun page!! LOVE your banner!!!

Jessica said...

adorable layout! Great use of white space. Thanks for the chance to win. I became a follower.

Unknown said...

Love, love, love your layout with all the banners!! I'm already a follower. Thanks for the inspiration!!

SandiB said...

Just became a follower of your blog. Love your layout with the banners. Thanks for the chance to win.

Wendy said...

Oh I love your banner! It's so different! Great job!

Celeste B. said...

Love all the teal banners. Pretty layout.

Me-Ma Kim said...

LOVE the Clean and Simple look of your layout! AWESOME take on the sketch. I am a new follower. Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Lucy Newton said...

Great lo!

The Gov. said...

LOVE the lo and the banner!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Rally loving the simplicity and space in this layout.

Tracy said...

Love the blue and yellow, great take on the sketch!!!

Nicole said...

Perfect use of the twine! Great work! I'm a follower, too!

Unknown said...

beautiful page Aubree - love the clean design

GinniG said...

Aubree, what a CUTE page!!! Love being on the My Scraps & More DT with you! :)

julie e said...

I love your layout - the colors are so fresh and bright.

~jan said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Love the colors and patterns and especially those banners!

Peggy said...

awesome party layout! I've become a follower!!

ScrappySue said...

Love the banner look! I am now following your blog.