Monday, March 26, 2012

More heavy lifting

The "Lift It" crop continues over at My Scraps and More. I didn't get to partake in too many challenges this week with activities in full swing. We have officially started baseball with practices two or three times a week -- opening day is this Saturday with a 10:00am game. That will be interesting with youngest's dance class running from 9:30 to 10:30am. Ah, the joys of having active kids!

On a happy note, N's basketball team took home the championship trophy yesterday! Go red! They played an awesome game and showed real teamwork on the court! As luck would have it, this is the ONE game I forgot my camera! We had a crazy day of running beforehand so when I left to drop the girls at a birthday party across town, my camera wasn't even a thought....except I needed to go straight from drop off to the game in order to catch tip-off. Oh well, I got an 'ok' shot with my phone and that will just have to do. Hey, a big trophy should be a large reminder of his awesome game!! What's the kid need yet ANOTHER scrap page for?!?! LOL.

With that, I will share the one lonely page I did finish for one of the lift it challenges:



I am loving the Cameo!! Cutting fonts straight off of my computer is awesome!! Now, to download more fonts!! Any recommended favorites?

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

How is that camera NOT permanently attached to your hips??!! Another fantastic layout, that cameo is getting a lot of use eh? :)

Mara Campbell said...

Your page is lovely!! I love the snowflakes and mittens on the woodgrain background!

Good luck on opening day this weekend. My son decided not to play baseball this spring and i'm a little bit bummer. Although I don't really miss all the crazy running around. :-)

Celeste B. said...

Pretty page. Love the scattered snowflakes and mittens banner.

Mary Jo said...

Great page!!! I haven't been able to do any of the lift it challenges this month :-O