Spring must be in the air because I find myself drawn to bright colors these days when scrapbooking...quite unusual for me actually. My stash of Echo Park papers has dwindled with this new trend! Not that I am complaining -- I am already on the look out for their new Note to Self Line. I am hoping
My Scraps and More stocks it soon ... a little birdie told me they will be getting it!
As I look at these layouts, I also realize I tend to gravitate toward the bright colors when I do pages about my son. Must be a reflection of his bright personality! :)
Entered into the Dots & Stripes contest at Echo Park:

Based on a Color Room sketch from a few weeks ago:
2 comments:
You have been busy indeed and wonderfully productive!! Good luck onthe dots and stripes contest and I loved that sketch by Lydell and your layout is a lovely take!!!
Your layout turned out great, love all the dots!
Post a Comment