Thursday, March 15, 2012

Life Today

This past seven or so days have been a blur. We...
  • had Hannah's gymnastics team over for a sleepover. I turned into a drill sergeant around 1:00am when the seven girls were still awake. Giggles were heard as I left the room so at least they didn't take my foul mood too personally. BTW the boys ran and headed to Atlantic City for the night and following day -- good thinking on their part!
  • spent an hour an a half at the pediatrician's on Monday b/c Hannah had broken out in a rash during school....turns out she has strep. -- Good thing we had just had the gym team over! I let all of the parents know and so far no one has gotten sick that I know of.
  • have gone to bed every night this week by 9:30pm, myself included .. hope I'm not getting sick as well!
  • [I] got some awesome news from My Scraps and More!!
  • had the sitter cancel last minute so I had to leave work 2 1/2 hours early to take care of school pick-up.
  • are off tomorrow!! Teacher in-service day so I am staying home with the kids.
  • will spend tomorrow getting the car inspected, running some overdue errands, and playing with my new scrap toy:



So mine doesn't have the cute little peacock on it but excited all the same! I have already cut out a couple of gymnastics things for Hannah to decorate her room!

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Sounds like you've been busy!! My daughter had her first sleep over last fall and I had to use some strong words to get them to finally fall asleep. At 2am!!!

Have fun with your new toy, can't wait to see what you create with it!