Saturday, March 3, 2012

Interested in Scrapping?

My Scraps and More is hosting a month long "Lift It" challenge. Each day, Monday thru Friday with some extra bonuses on some weekends, a new layout will be posted to 'lift'. Prizes are being awarded and you have until the end of the month to complete as many "lifts" as you can. Five challenges have already been posted and I have completed three layouts. I don't envision that I will do all 20+ but I am certainly off to go a good start!

Check out what I've done this far....

This first challenge was all about paper layering and clusters. I don't layer much in general but I was able to put that 6x6 MME pad to good use here!


The second challenge was based on a Julie Bonner layout. I adore here clean lines and use of tags. I didn't follow her layout exactly but I took those two concepts to heart with this one.


Lastly, a challenge based on Kelly Goree's layout from CHA featuring the new PB&J line. Unusually bright for me...but I am digging the slant...


I hope you'll come play along......

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I should totally just steal that Pat's idea and be done with that page. I even have some of the photos printed for that! But of course, ain't got none of that Echo Park paper, lol.

Mara Campbell said...

These are fabulous layouts Aubree!! I especially love the first one, your paper and embellie layering is perfection!

Kim said...

that lst one is just rockin Aubree!!