Kids just say the funniest things sometimes....
I drink coffee occasionally. I love Wawa's Hazelnut with hazelnut creamer. Everytime I get it, Hannah asks if she can have some. I tell her "no, because it makes little kids stop growing and it is important that she continue to grow. She can have coffee when she is an adult."
Tonight, Hannah was taking her vitamin and asked if I took a vitamin everyday too. I responded that I did not but vitamins are good for little kids to help them grow up to be big and strong. I also said that I am already big and am not growing anymore...to which she says, "yeah, because you drink coffee."
Ok -- it doesn't sound as funny when I tell the but it had me laughing out loud!!
3 comments:
Oh that is funny!!!! I love it when kids turn things we say around on us!!!! Too cute
So cute!
HA! They dont miss a lick do they!
Post a Comment