Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Back....

My girlfriends and I spent the weekend away in the Poconos....scrapping. It may sound silly to those non-scrappers out there but it is so much fun!! It was nice to get away, laugh with friends, and just RELAX. I know it was nice for me to get away from the stress of working these days with the plunging stock market! We all had a great time and were unbelieveably productive. I made 35 pages--that is about what I do in 2 months! Here are a couple of the pages I completed:


2 comments:

Aubree said...

It appears that I have a floating "l" in my last two layouts....guess it fell onto the scanner when I was running the layouts through...oops.

BabyBokChoy said...

Aubree, I can't BELIEVE you got so many pages done, way to go, congrats and too awesome!!!!! seriously fantastic!!! You know me, I'm a girl who is results driven and you are my role model!!

These are GORGEOUS work too, thanks for sharing!! i so enjoyed looking at them!!!!!!!!!!