Sunday, October 5, 2008

Latest projects

This first layout is my latest entry to the Pen Pals Challenge (see my favorite blogs link). The challenge was to create a layout highlighting a conversation. The journaling reads:
N: Mommy, when I move into my own house, will you come over to babysit sometimes?
M: Sure honey to babysit your kids?
N: No mommy, to babysit me!!
M: (laugh) You do know when you have your own house, you won't need a babysitter anymore, right?
N: Oh...


Hannah and I were taking the dog for a walk a few weeks back and she keep running ahead, turning around, and growling at us. It was too funny. As soon as we got home, I made her do it one more time for records sake....


This last one is made using my latest SO kit -- which is just awesome!! Unfortunately, I just haven't had to time to really play with it. These pics are of my dd when she was only 19 months old. The pics speak for themselves.

3 comments:

jan williams said...

That conversation is priceless!!!
The growling one is AWESOME, and the one of her with the glove is just too darn cute!!!! Fantastic scrapping as always girl!!!

Nancywithajones said...

that is sooo funny! LOVE IT GIRL your pages are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Aubree, your pages are all just STUNNING!! I absolutely adore your little conversation, are kids not the most ADORABLE things!!

Seriously, Aubree you are sooooooooo talented!! I love each and every one of your layouts!! The one with the buttons is sooooooo colorful and fun!!!