Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Call Me Jack...

as in Jack-O-Lantern. That is what the kids decided to name the pumpkin we carved this weekend. Nice and original, right? It does make me laugh when they put one and one together and think they are the first to ever come up with the idea. A pumpkin named "Jack", who would have thought? LOL.

I had my son a pen and paper and told him and the girls to go draw Jack's face. The rules as I stated in a previous post are that they must agree on all parts of it. Unfortunately, I am not much of an artist so they also have to stick with squares, circles, and triangles. After much debate the kids decided on this ----



We had a great time digging the guts out and getting all messy!!

1 comment:

jan williams said...

Thats a perfect name for him!!! He Looks teriffic!!!!