

Of course, now I see that you can't even really see it all but we got 3 bales of hay, 4 mums, and our "warted" pumpkin....yes a WARTED pumpkin. I had never seen anything like it but apparantely is a type of pumpkin that grows little wart like bumps all of it. The kids thought it was so cool and just HAD to get one. They even had little green ones that looked like huge apples with green popcorn stuck all over it. They were certainly interesting! ... the only issue with this whole thing is now my van smells like a farm from all of the hay!
1 comment:
I love the Mums and the hay but that warted pumpkin ROCKS!!! You dont even have to decorate it!!LOL
I saw a snake gourd at our flea market... I promise you it looked just like a snake!!! I would hate to have to harvest those..Too scary!!
Post a Comment