So anywho....I scrapped my first (i think) layout without a picture!! My kids didn't get to writing their letters to Santa this year until Christmas Eve so there was no mailing to the North Pole. Good thing I had a good excuse b/c my kids were questioning how it is that I still had their letters. Hmmm...."because silly, remember, we just left them out with Santa's cookies?". Whew, that was a close call! I couldn't just let those letters get lost in a drawer somewhere. Quite by accident, I had these papers lying next to one another on my desk, as soon as I saw them, I knew they would be perfect for a holiday layout.

And there you have it, "Pictureless Friday" ---- I promise, I won't do this again next Friday!!
Supplies used: MM, OA papers, LYB and K&Co diecuts, PP tag, and BG, G45, Creative Imaginations, and OA stickers, SC stamp, MS punch.
1 comment:
I like it!!!!!! I don't think I've done a layout sans picture :)
Post a Comment