Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Good B-day

A day to myself has to be the BEST birthday present EVER!! Of course, I did get an iPad as well and that is a fantastic gift but spending all day scrapping was Wonderful!! I haven't had a chance to take pixs of all of the layouts I made but I had this one finished early enough to get a good picture taken with some sunlight.

It has been forever since I have participated in a Color Room challenge...this week's just spoke to me. I LOVE the color scheme and as I scanned through my photos, I came across these roller coaster shots from our trip to Disney in November. Perfect! I opted not to include 3 photos or some of the paper that the sketch indicated but I am happy with the end result. This orange paper from Collage Press is one of my favorites! I was finally able to put some of the random JB buttons I have from misc kits to use and I was happy to discover that I had the perfect shade of blue thread --- seemings I only have 5 spools of thread, it was a sign that I just had to do this layout!





One of my girls also joined me for a good portion of the day. She is starting to get excited about scrapping as well....yipee! She has me stitching borders for her, she is punching out shapes and painting...it was fun to share my day with her as well!

1 comment:

Kim said...

OOOOOO the design of this one is SMOKIN!!!!love the handstitching too