Saturday, January 8, 2011

Moustache?

I have said this before but I will say it again, my children are trained so well! No, they fight and leave things lying around like any other kid, but they are a scrapbookers dream!

Case in point, my dd comes running upstairs last week yelling, "Mom, you HAVE to take my picture....(flexing muscles) grrr, I'm a man." I had left her downstairs eating some leftover chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake. Apparantly, she had finished the ice cream and given herself a Moustache with the leftover chocolate.
That's my girl, making even the most mundane actvity a layout in the making!!



Supplies: Collage Press Papers, Hambly rub-ons, Maya Road mist, and EK punch

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

WAY too cute!! I bought all the mustaches in every color when Hambly came out with them, I have yet to find an occasion to use mine...

Kim said...

AWESOME AWESOME...wishi was so lucky, my boys run for cover when the camera comes out!

Mrs. J said...

Super cute! And yes, that is a photographer's dream. I can't get B to stand still. Too much dancing to Ke$ha. Ugh.

Unknown said...

omgsh, this is adorable! She's hilarious! LOVE the chocolate moustache ... and the title placement on your page! Stinkin cute details, too ... the spritzing ... tickets ... tags .... mmmmmmmm, yummy!