I have a lot of layouts to share with you this week. Yesterday was the big Sketchabilities reveal. I can't believe I have been working with Sketchabilities for seven months! I have a soft spot for sketches and Karan's sketches are always so versatile. As you can see, this week's sketch screamed winter with all of those snowflakes but I opted to go with a more sport/fun themed layout. I will most definitely be using this sketch again as soon as I transfer some of our winter pixs to my computer!



While not a winter layout, the picture was taken on Christmas day ... the older kids got a skate ramp that H couldn't wait to try out with her bike. She loved doing wheelies on it. She has also already come in psyched b/c she "flipped" her bike. Yes, psyched. She thinks it is too cool and just loves being an all out tomboy!! OMG -- what have I gotten myself into?
Be back in a few days to share some layouts I did for 3 Scrappy Boys. Until then, I am off to enjoy the rest of our three day weekend. Today is basketball day for all 3 kids. Tomorrow, might just be a pj and scrap day!!
6 comments:
Love your take on the sketch, totally loving all the circles.
That is a TERRIFIC layout, the title work is stunning, ILOVEIT
Wow love your page. The colors, the embellies and the picture!
Good Job!
Fabulous LO!!! Love the circles and colors!
Hi Aubree!
Lovely take on the layout, totally inspiring!
Hugs,
Veronica S.
Love your layout! The photo is awesome, and love the yellow background, the circle and the title! Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment