Since we hadn't really gotten a real snow, I wasn't able to scrap with this year's pixs but I did manage to wrangle some from last year.


As you can see, the latest Sketchabilities sketch just screamed winter snow --- So, I got out my snow supplies and got to work. I used the latest Crate Paper line with an old Technique Tuesday Tile to frame it all. I added in a couple of Martha Stewart doilies, a few punched snowflakes, and the circles left from the punched border (almost nothing went to waste on this one!).

Now it's your turn, get those winter goodies out and start scrapping. Be sure to link up your layout to the Sketchabilities Blog
9 comments:
Makes me wish I didn't hideninsidenwhen my kids play in the snow so I could snap a few cute snow pics myself! I may just need to borrow some photos of your your kids in the snow to scrap?
So very cute!
I can't be friends with people who love snow, we are breaking up!! yeah sure, I'll still stop by to look at the layouts once in a while, but that's it!
Love this layout, your pics are simply perfect with this paper!
What a gorgeous take on the sketch. LOVE it :) Happy New Years :)
Love all those snowflakes and bling. I'm in love with the CP snow days line.
ooooo what gorgeous goregous colours for a winter page love it!
LOve the kraft on kraft look! too awesome! Love what you did! :)
Wow what a great layout, love your papers and punches ;). Everything in that page is perfect.
Good job!
Aubree:
First of all love your new blog template!! Second, your layout is gorgeous! Like very much the white scallop frame, and the snowflakes especially the kraft ones!!! Also the papers you chose and the punches you used!!
Third: my family in South Jersey is my DH family. They live in Somerdale and Voorhees. I really do not know when, we will return there, but definitely I will let you know. I would love to meet you and your kids!! Wishing you the best in 2011!!! Hugs!! Y.
Post a Comment