Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sketch 37

Wow, life sure does get hectic around the holidays. I am normally so organized and it just isn't happening this year. I seem to be working day to day just to keep up -- assignments are stacking up, presents haven't begun to be wrapped, and I can't recall eating breakfast today. Not a good mix.

Luckily, Karan is nice enough to get the design team our Sketchabilites sketches months in advance. I was so excited to finally scrap these pictures of my daughter's first time on ice skates. She wasn't too sure what to think that day.....





Be sure to head over to the Sketchabilities blog to check out all of the amazing layouts!! We all start with the same sketch yet everyone creates such different layouts. I am always blown away with everyone's talent!!

6 comments:

D said...

So cute! Love the trees :)

Stacy said...

I love this layout! The colors are perfect!

Elizabeth said...

Love the mix of fun colors, this is cute!
Have a great weekend!
e.

Unknown said...

love the doodled trees :-)!!!

Carly said...

This is such a fun LO! The papers and details are a great mix!

Yara said...

Beautiful! Love the cute, whimsical feeling of this layout! Great choice of colors!!