Things are so crazy these days, I forgot to share my
3 Scrappy Boys layouts! This month's kit is awesome! It features the winter kraft papers from Jillibean Soup. I am so in love with this company --- they have such fun papers and embellishments! I love their sprouts in particular -- fun to use as an accent or for journaling...and many can be mixed and matched amoungst different paper lines. The 3SB kit includes not only the papers but fun embellishments as well. I loved the coordinating ribbon and string (as you can tell from my layouts). In addition to the kit, I also grabbed some Studio Calico mits -- which 3SB sells in the store and it is still on sale....

2 comments:
Love what you did with the kit Aubree. The stitching and shape is just beautiful!
Super cute layouts! I love the ribbon on the tree!
Post a Comment