Now that the holidays are over, I can get back to scrapping. It has certainly taken a back seat these past few weeks!
With all of the Black Friday and pre-holiday sales, I was finally able to pick up some of Basic Grey's Olivia line (at a steep discount)! Put that line together with a sketch from Little Shop of Sketches and you have a layout in minutes! How cute are these pictures of N being a big brother?!?! It really melts my heart when I see the kids showing real love for one another!

Oh and then on to some school pixs...I get a package every year yet I never have any idea what to do with them. These have been sitting around for over a month now and I haven't even cut the wallets to send to our family -- so bad of me! I went the quick and easy route here as well, I cut three strips from the Crate paper school line, added some machine stitching and some diecuts and called it complete.
I also decided it was time to tackle some more of our fall soccer pictures -- again, I always order the team picture package and am never sure what to do with it. I usually put it out on the matle for a few weeks but then what?!? Again, during the holiday sales, I grabbed the Pink Paislee Old School -- with the diecut paper and the sticker sheet, it was perfect to do a simple two-pager. I added a baseball card sleeve for S's trading card so we would be able to flip it over and see her stats later one. Those soccer kid stickers have probably been around since I started scrapping -- they are too cute but since I was never much of a sticker girl, they just sat in the drawer. It is about time I put them to use!!

(disclaimer -- I wasn't comfortable putting the team picture up on my blog since I don't really know all of the parents so I blurred the faces out -- it clearly doesn't really look like that in real life :) )
5 comments:
I so love the melt my heart layout it's gorgeous, beautiful photos as well, those school ones are just tooo cool too!
Yay! You like the layout! I'm so glad. It was fun to help you with it. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you cross off your list (you know I LOVE lists... and you!)
XOXO,
Cheryl
Love the new look of the blog! Awesome layouts!!
good stuff!!!!!!
I love the new blog, looks great!! And great layouts, too. Now that the holidays are over, I am itching to get back to my scrap table too!!
Post a Comment