Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Belated

Merry Belated Christmas!!


Our house was overrun with hoiday cheer yesterday! Santa, who according to my 5 year old does not exist, was very good to us....


Favorites: BeyBlades, Crayola Presto Dots, and a Giant Tangled Coloring Book


Favorites: Skate Ramp (see below) and UnderArmor Sweatshirt which she hated at first but hasn't taken off since!


Favorite: WWE DS game -- has he come up for air yet?!?!

I hesitated to get the older two a skate ramp but they asked and asked....as you can see, H is certainly the daredevil of the two!! She was popping wheelies the minute we got it put together. This morning she came in all excited b/c she had "flipped the bike" -- oh lordy, what DID I get myself into?!?!


We are now bunkered down waiting the big snowstorm out (8-12 inches) --- back tomorrow with some layouts to share. I certainly can't be stuck in the house and NOT scrap!

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

H got some air! X-Games, here she comes!