Saturday, August 7, 2010

You Make me Smile

I promised to share some layouts that I did while away at CKC but here it is almost a week later and I have yet to post anything. The weekdays just seem to get away from me. I did manage to unpack (mostly) and clear off my scrap desk in anticipation of posting and scrapping. But as you can tell, that's as far as it got....

Anyway, here is the first of many layouts I will share. I put some more of my Technique Tuesday tiles to use. I think I may own every shape they make! I adore them but seem to forget that I have them. They are so easy to use -- you can ink them, mist them, cover them with patterned paper, use them plain. Here I inked one with chalk ink and then stamped on it, the outer one I misted and then painted with some smooch ink. The patterned paper is Fancy Pants -- it was already swirled, all I did was add the two word stamps from Ali Edwards. I painted the stamp with Smooch ink rather than using an ink pad. The smooch makes it look more like a foam stamped image.