

I have a difficult time using flowers so instead of using those as the sketch suggested, I decided to try my hand at layering other embellishments. My papers and a number of the accents are from last month's WIP kit. Many of the stickers are from OA, JB butterflies. The journaling tag is also from WIP which I stitched and then hid behind the photo. I like being able to journaling special notes without them being out in the open for everyone to read -- here the picture and title really speak for itself so no need to write about the event "out in the open". Later when my daughter looks through her album, she will be able to pull out the page and read a little something special about who she was at that moment.
10 comments:
Very lovely, the stitching around the journaling tag really adds detail! Love your cluster and it doesn't have to be flowers! I love that JB butterfly I need to use my one and only up :)
love your take on the sketch!
Great job on layering those embellies. Very cute layout.
It's so special. I can imagine how cherished this book will be when H is older and sees how detailed it is!
This is sooo cute! Love all the butterflies :)
very cute! Love the butterflies!
Great Page and I love those butterflies!
gorgeous! love the white butterfly :-)
Gorgeous! Love the butterflies!
Love your cluster of embellies!
Post a Comment