The journaling reads: You are ready to take on teh world now that you are five years old! It's funny, I notice a new confidence in you; a take charge approach in your actions...and how long since you turned five and are no longer a "baby"? Oh, less than a few hours :) No more following Noah and Hannah, it is time for you to fly -- lead the way darling!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Follow My Lead
Two posts in one day, I am on a roll! Given the rainy weather, I was able to hole up for a few hours and scrap a bit. I just couldn't resist printing out a few of the pixs from our weekend back home. The new Togetherness papers from Cosmo Cricket were perfect. (These papers were also part of the latest WIP Kit.) I love the whimsy of the clouds and butterflies. I tried something a bit new and cut out a few clouds, misted a background sheet, embroidered the edges, and used the cut outs as my journaling spots. It took longer than I expected it to but I think the end result was worth it.

The journaling reads: You are ready to take on teh world now that you are five years old! It's funny, I notice a new confidence in you; a take charge approach in your actions...and how long since you turned five and are no longer a "baby"? Oh, less than a few hours :) No more following Noah and Hannah, it is time for you to fly -- lead the way darling!
The journaling reads: You are ready to take on teh world now that you are five years old! It's funny, I notice a new confidence in you; a take charge approach in your actions...and how long since you turned five and are no longer a "baby"? Oh, less than a few hours :) No more following Noah and Hannah, it is time for you to fly -- lead the way darling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
why didn't i think of this brilliant idea of cutting out a cloud? hmm... way too cute!!!
Love the journaling!
So stinkin' CUTE!! Love the little critter in between your photos! And the cloud? Butterfly? oohhh, LOVE them!
Hey ... thanks for the heads up on the 911/flat tire thing! I didn't know you were supposed to call 911. And ... bbwwahahaha that you were taking a picture of the tow guy! A true scrapper to be sure! Nothing worse than a flat tire .. especially when your anxious to get somewhere. But, from the sounds of it, the trip was fun after this little 'bump' in the road! Love the photo of the kids and grandparents on bales of hay! Makes me nostalgic for home!
xoxox
Post a Comment