Since we are winding down the summer, I thought it appropriate to post a few of my beach layouts. These are both from our trip(s) down to Ocean City, NJ a couple of weeks ago.
On this first one, I misted the kraft paper with some Glimmer Mist, used the outer edge of some Jillibean paper as a frame, added some BoBunny chipboard, stamped a title with my Absolute Favorite stamps from Studio Calico, and finished it up with some sand on the bottom. How cute are my girls all lovey dovey on the beach...if only they could be that way all of the time!!

I love this second layout. It is only one sheet of patterned paper, some chipboard, and a title. How easy is that??? I masked and misted the outer frame with Glimmer Mist, and used the same Bo Bunny Chipboards that I used on the first layout. Notice how I used more colorful pieces of the chipboard on this one and gave it a completely different feel from the first --- while still using the same product? I love the versatility of the Bo Bunny chips!!
4 comments:
Looks great, the blog and the layouts !!! I'm almost back, you'll have chatters again :)
I like them both.
this was one of my most favorit eof your pages done that weekend!
oh! Redecorating, I see. Looks good! That's something I really need to do. But, I often feel like I should be POSTING to my blog instead of trying to change the look of it! bbwwahahaha
Checked out the Sketchabilities sketch while you were gone. LOVED your page! So stinkin' fun! It inspired me, for sure, to give it a try! Lovin' your beachy pages. You've got such a fun way with different techniques to create a unique "Aubree" look! LOVE THAT!
Just wondering how you guys are doing on the 100 Pages challenge?
All of 'my' little girls are back in school now. Breckin started kindergarten ... she's the youngest ... so it was a bit traumatic for her and her Mammy. hehehe I remember, back in the day, when school started AFTER Labor Day like yours does. Summer is great, but it's nice to get back into the school routine, too.
Enjoyed spending 'the morning' with you, girlfriend! Thanks for the hospitality!
Big hugs!
Post a Comment