Sunday was the 15th which means another SKETCHABILITIES reveal. Head on over and check out the amazing layouts. The DT is always full of inspiring creations!
totally love this one, really really nice Collage Press work, hey, I gave you some of that stuff!!!! lol. I still have so much collage press, since they don't seem to put out anything new recently :( lovely layout!
5 comments:
totally love this one, really really nice Collage Press work, hey, I gave you some of that stuff!!!! lol. I still have so much collage press, since they don't seem to put out anything new recently :( lovely layout!
Love the key and the heart on your layout. So cute.
I LOVE it!! Soo many cool elements in this one. Great job!
too sweet, very special moment you captured there.
Your take on this sketch is amazing and it's such a sweet layout.
Post a Comment