I am totally in love with this layout. I always tend to like my layouts when I start with a sketch in hand. This sketch was from Becky Fleck's PageMaps Feb 2010...the papers are all BG as are all of the accents. As you can see, I also took advantage of my new photo printer functionality --- check out that 8"x12" photo!


The journaling reads:
"It is never easy to get a good picture of the three of you together. You are always tickling and pinching each other just as the flash goes off. It is frustrating in the moment b/c I have my heart set on that "perfect" photo but you know what, these candid photos capture so much more of who you really are than that perfect photo ever would! Keep on giggling!!"
4 comments:
looks FABULOUS to me!!!! that big photo, hmmm... you should print a few for me :)
I love it!
omgsh, Aubree ... no wonder you love this page. Basic Grey? Becky Fleck? Perfectly adorable pictures? Tons of talent? I just don't think it GETS any better than that! I love this page, too! And, JJ is right ... you could print a few for me, too!! bbwwahahahaha Great job, girl! So dang cute!
love these candid shots & your journalling here ,Abree!& your take on the Becky Fleck sketch is great with the BG Origins !
thanks for your lovely comments re: my photo challenge with JJ ! lol
I will bear you in mind if I do any in the future ! ;)
Post a Comment