Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Has Arrived

Spring has arrived....how do I know? Flowers poking through the ground reaching for the sun...maybe. Trees in bloom...certainly. But I know it's spring b/c I am constantly running from one thing to the next with no time to spare. The spring sports have begun. Practices for baseball, practices for soccer, normal gymnastics classes, clinics for hitting, clinics for hockey, it is NON-STOP. With all of that, I just haven't had time to keep up with my blog. I have a ton of pictures to share but no time to download. In the meantime, I did manage to get these layouts scanned to show you.

This first one is BoBunny Mamarazzi --- if you haven't gotten any of this line, get it! Both the A side and the B side are fabulous....and the chipboards are an ABSOLUTE must!!



This one is LYB Generation Z --- I had to get it just for the name. Check out the gears, aren't they awesome?! I might have to order some more of those.

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Mama razzi, here we go again.
Mama razzi never let you go.
Mama razzi when will i get you??

Unknown said...

bbwwwahahaha ...
Lady BokChoy! You are so funny!

I made a rare trip to my local Scrapbook Barn last week. Since I started scrapping again I vowed to use as much of my old stuff as possible before spending tons of $$$ on new goodies. But, in a weak moment I gave in and popped in to see what was new. Mamarazzi!!! Loved it! Bought ALL of it!! And, seeing your page, Aubree, just makes me want to dig in and USE IT UP! This page of Sarah is just awesome!

But, may I say ... you've been scrapping busy considering how hectic your spring has been! Love what you did with the Sassafrass papers ... cute pleating of paper for your circle and love the stitching! it's a fun, colorful page!

Looked at the Cosmo line when I was in the store ... wasn't compelled to buy any. But, looking at your Trend Setter page makes me want to take another look! So cute with the clothes line idea .. and the dress form .. hhhmmm, I've GOT to have some pics of little girls looking so cute SOMEWHERE!!! You've inspired me for sure!

It's so awesome to see your pages girl. You've really developed your 'art' and are doing some super creative work. Can I say I'm proud of you?

(BTW .. I did pick up some of those 7G tags and plan on using them on EVERYTHING for a while! Love that 'vintage-y' look.)

Keep up the great work, hon. Well ... in between soccer,dance,gymnastics ... and blogging!!! ;)