Saturday, March 13, 2010

B is For....

I am a planner by nature. I have a calendar in my pocketbook at all times, a wipeboard calendar at home, pages of "lists" (things to do, grocery/target lists, etc.)...scrapping on the fly and just throwing bits and pieces together does not come naturally to me. I attempt "fly scrapping" every so often and rarely like the end results. Today was an anomaly. I am fairly happy with this layout of my son. The papers are Sassafrass, the mists were a combination of Ranger Inks and Maya Mists, and the alphas are MM, AC, Jenni Bowlin, and Cosmo.

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I think it looks great!! love the misting and of course Sass, which I Have absolutely none from cha w!

sarah said...

this is soooooooooo cute!!! :) i love the sass.

hugs,
sarah.

Jen Allyson said...

I like this layout a lot, and the mist looks awesome, I'm going to have to try that now!