Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Color Room

For all of you scrappers out there, you must check out The Color Room. It is a fabulous new site featuring a new color palette and sketch to inspire you to create each week. My good friend Jing-Jing is one of the fabulous designers!

The following is this week's combo:


Isn't that a great combo?!?!?

Of course, I hadn't yet participated in their weekly challenge so without reading the "rules" I created this:



It has both shades of brown, navy blue, and white...the problem? I wasn't supposed to add any other colors and well, as you can see, mine has quite a bit of pink and some periwinkle. Oops. Oh well, so I may not get to participate in their weekly RAK but hey, it is a site to inspire us all to create and it certainly accomplished that!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

don't be ridiculous, this totally fits the bill!!!!!!!!!!! you are allowed to have other colors, just make them not dominate the page, which is what your page looks like!! You are loving those butterflies!!!! adorable page!!!