Thank you to everyone that either called, texted, or commented with Vancouver suggestions! The trip was fabulous! My legs are still aching me as I think we saw every square inch in a matter of two days. We did at least two of the recommended "in a day" tours each of the two days. It was a lot but I didn't want to miss a thing!
With the weather a little cold here, and my son out of sports of the week (which another story in of itself), I was able to sit and make a mini album of my trip. I was able to repurpose the map that came with my tour guide -- it makes for a wonderful album cover as it is a finished paper which won't show fingerprints and doesn't easily rip.
4 comments:
I see "out for pub" sign for this one.
I can't believe how creative this little mini is! I just love the way you've focused on the photos ... which are amazing BTW ... and told your story about your whirlwind trip in such a creative way! Simple ... but a real treasure. It makes me tired just READING your itinerary .. let alone living it! Too bad it was windy and cold while you were there. My only visit to Vancouver was for the Worlds Fair back in '82. It was simply BEAUTIFUL .. lots of flowers and green and water .. I have great memories of that trip. Just hope you can get your legs rested so that you'll have great memories of your trip. :D
I love it!
Looks like it was a fabulous trip! Glad you had a fun time!!!
Post a Comment