Monday, April 26, 2010

Will I Still Grow?

Have you seen Bo Bunny's Flower Child line? It is amazing. I just love the yellow, red, and teal color combo! It is quite refreshing and not like anything else I have ever used. And like their Mamarazzi line, it has the most amazing chipboard shapes to coordinate with the papers.

I created this layout last week. The papers and chipboard are all from the Flower Child Line. In addition, I misted the outer edge with Orange Maya mist -- that background paper is really all yellow with the outer teal edge.



As for the journaling...."I am a coffee drinker...sometimes regular and sometimes decaf. But either way, always sweet enough to taste like candy. I convinced you kids that if you drink it, you won't grow. So now everytime you take a sip you ask...Will I Still Grow?"

Go check out Bo Bunny's Blog to see more amazing layouts using the Flower Girl line.

2 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

this is so Pretty !!

Unknown said...

Your title grabbed my attention... but your layout really kept me there. LOVE how you masked and misted! This is one of the BEST masking ideas I've seen in a long time, Aubree. Most of the techniques I see are patterned or lacy or some diecut something or other. I LOVE the way you used it so it looks like there are layers of paper.. brilliant! Your story is so cute ... Will I Still Grow ... if only we COULD give them a little coffee so their growing would slow down a little bit. Good page, hon!