Check him out....He is kid in the white jersey in the pictures below:
Monday, February 8, 2010
Proud Mama
My little man (and the rest of his hockey team of course) got to play a scrimmage at the FLYERS game tonight. It was UNBELIEVABLY CUTE!! In between the first and second period of the game, the "Mites On Ice" game was played. I think I may have been more excited than Noah! As soon as the boys came out on the ice, I was cheering and yelling, screaming at all of the fans around us to root for my boy. I was a bit of a lunatic I must say. I was "that mom", the one other people point at and say, "I'm not ever like her, right?". Oh well, I was so so proud of him out there! He did a fabulous job!! I think I may have scared the other hockey parents a bit as well but c'est la vie. I was still a bit loud and obnoxious when we were waiting to meet the team after their game.
Check him out....He is kid in the white jersey in the pictures below:


Check him out....He is kid in the white jersey in the pictures below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Incredibly awesome! I hope Noah had at least half as much fun as his mom did :D
Post a Comment