Saturday, February 13, 2010

...is Life

Finally dug out from the big storm (we have about 3 feet on the ground) but sickness has moved in with us yet again! Sarah has been down with a 104.3 fever for three days now. The pediatrician says it is just a virus but we should anticipate all of us getting it. ARGH. We have been sick more this winter than we have been in the past eight years combined!! It just isn't fair!!

Although I was home with sick child, I actually had to do work from the office the past few days. Scrapping was not a possiblity. However, I have been dying to get to the latest Studio Calico Sunday Sketch. I the sketch on Tuesday after the Flyers Mites event and knew it would be a perfect layout to use to highlight some of the hundreds of hockey pictures I have taken this year....and Studio C's homefront paper was just the right color and design as well!!


You can't see it very well in the picture but I have black buttons with each of the hockey sticks as a hockey puck....

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Now that is entirely too fabulous using THAT calico sheet for HOCKEY! What storm? you mean the sprinkles of snow you got? LOL