Another round of Studio Calico sketch inspiration....each Sunday they post a sketch to their blog and for the past couple of weeks, I have been fortunate enough to find time Sunday evening to put together a layout. Here is the sketch from last week and my version using BG's Origins papers. As you can see, I am totally in love with this butterfly punch from Martha Stewart!


A close-up of some of the dimensional elements:
4 comments:
Fabulous layout! origins again eh? Can you believe I didn't buy that line? :) Just some embellishments and no papers!!! lol.
Oh My God, Hannah is so fraking beautiful. The was a beautiful baby, but this is ridiculous. Good luck in 10 years!
This is so pretty love all the wonderful details!
I've got some Origin's sitting on my desk as we speak. Your page is so inspiring ... I'm off to see if I can find some photos that will work. Great take on the BG sketch, girl! And ... I'm enjoying all your blog 'stories'.
Big hugs!
Post a Comment