Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Einstein Wrestles Clown at Dance Party, huh??

That is the headline as it reads featuring the activities at my house last night. Is it that is was a crazy Monday, a full moon, or just winter stir-craziness? We started with some cool science experiments. Lately, the kids have been running their own experiments by crushing all kinds of things (food, crayons, etc) into water. It is a mess. So, I decided to introduce them to real science. Last night, we were able to make an egg float within a glass of water. Noah and Sarh loved it...Hannah wasn't too entertained.



Afterward, Noah decided it was time to practice his wrestling moves. The kids have become obsessed with wrestling...watching WWE and the like. It is utterly ridiculous to me, but them seem to enjoy it. Noah pretends to wrestle with this huge clown that we got when he was only 2. I guess it is better than wrestling his sisters!!



Hannah and Sarah weren't too into wrestling a clown so we put on the Soundtrack to Spectacular (cute movie if you have 6 year olds who think they are teenagers). Dance party it was!! Check out Sarah's air guitar....



and Hannah bustin' a move...



and no dance party is complete unless we change into dance leotards and twirl!!!



It is now 24 hours later and I am STILL EXHAUSTED!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

Can we come over? Sounds like lots of fun going on over there. B just prefers that I read her the same book, oh, 18 times in a row...