Monday, February 15, 2010

Fly Free

With three feet of snow on the ground here, I am dying for spring. 30 degrees is just much too cold! Given my only recent pictures are all snow related, I decided to dig into my stash and find some good spring/summer pictures to lift my spirits (and to utilize my new MS butterfly punch)!



I had stitched the butterfly paths and added a ton of BG pearls as well as some Maya pinds.



All papers are BG Origins.

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

totally and utterly adorable, seriously awesome!

Unknown said...

ohhh, Aubree, this page just screams Spring! You poor guys ... snow, fevers, another sick child at home. I often forget that the rest of the country isn't enjoying our warm Arizona winter weather.

Love your butterflies and their stitched trails! And the pearls just add the perfect touch of glam to your page! Love it!

Hang in there, girl. Spring isn't too far away now ... and you'll be takin' pictures of green grass and beautiful little girls again soon!
Big hugs!