Sunday, August 14, 2011

Layout Backlog

I have a backlog of layouts that I have yet to share with you....it's a good thing since I haven't been in my scraproom creating for weeks! Between house guests and spending time with the family, there just hasn't been time for scrap projects. I expect all that will change once we are back from vacation and school gets started again. In the meantime, I will start posting those long lost layouts....here is one of my DD's half birthday celebration (something we decided to do this year that I hope will become a new tradition).



Supplies: Jillibean Soup papers and sprouts, Creative Imaginations banner sticker, Basic Grey alpha.

I also have another layout posted over on the 3 Scrappy Boys blog today as well.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Only two more weeks until we are off to Savannah for vacation!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

OOOOOO how cool are those sweet cicles I love that simple stylish design!

BabyBokChoy said...

Uber adorable!!!! love the circle elements on this layout!

Carly said...

Love this layout- how cute! The simplicity, yet little details is perfect!
blessings~ carly