Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Blessing of Scrapbooking

I love scrapbooking. I love it for the memories I have documented for future generations, but I also love it because I it has caused me to look at the world with a whole new perspective. I find simple pleasures in everyday life and see the beauty in the small details. Scrapbooking truly has opened up my eyes to a whole new world --- a world so delicate and beautiful. Thank you to who ever created this wonderful craft! You have given me so much more than just another reason to shop!

3 comments:

Yara said...

Love your layout especially this combination of echo with jillibean is awesome. But above all, love the journaling. I can relate to it too! I am very analytic and scrapbooking helps me to see the other beautiful things in life. Thanks for sharing this message.

Mara Campbell said...

What a gorgeous layout!!! And what you said about scrapbooking is so true. While it's fun to buy new stuff and play with paper, it's really all about seeing the beauty in life. I love that. :-)

BabyBokChoy said...

So sad that I didn't get to see this one in person! It's glorious!!!!