Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bond of Sisterhood

For any of you that have a sister, you know what I am talking about. There is NOTHING like the bond of sisterhood. A sister is your friend and confidant. A shoulder to cry on. Your guardian angel. She is your constant cheerleader and sometimes growing up she is your sworn enemy. There is a special bond that makes up sisterhood. A bond that can never be broken. I am so thankful that my girls have each other and get to share that special bond. They may not realize now how amazing it is to have a sister, but there will come a time when they recognize how blessed they are to have each other.



Supplies: MME & Crate Paper patterned paper, elements, and stickers. Martha Stewart doily and butterfly punch.

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

confidant
and this design is TERRIFIC, beyond fantastic!!! and stop making us look bad by always sewing on your layouts, sigh... lol. Michelle said the same thing when we admired your sewing machine and even Jay said, it's not 40 years old, the sewing machine that is, lol, like the one i have :)

Mara Campbell said...

I love the sewing and the butterflies. And the beautiful colors and all the layers. Great layout!! And I agree, sisters have a special bond. I love my sister to pieces!