Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Playful

As I mentioned in my sneak post yesterday, I was blown away with the versatility of the 3 Scrappy Boys August kit! I will start with how playful it was....I loved the bright red, the yellow, and this blue. Fantastic colors and paired with the Sassafras starters paper, it was perfect for some more baseball pixs. Always sports pictures around here -- these again were taken at the Phillies stadium. We were given the opportunity to head back by the team locker room and take a few swings in the team batting cages...how cool is that?! I also took my shot with the bat and ball ... except I left my 7 year old of taking a couple of pictures. She got the shot...except she framed it only on my torso. Oh well, I will remember being there even if the pictures don't prove it! :)



Tomorrow I'll share how traditional it was....not sure which I liked better...the playful or the traditional! Either way -- Loved it!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Love the design, that burst looks wonderful!!