I was finally able to escape real life for a few minutes this weekend to finish up this layout....it has NEVER felt so good to scrapbook!! What a relaxing and theraputic hobby for me! Truth be told, I not only snuck in enough time to finish this layout but also enough time to do another one pager as well! I don't believe this picture does the layout justice but hey, there was only so much time to get things done and scanning just wasn't happening.

A close up of the enveloped section (my new favorite thing to do):

And another close-up view: The title was stamped in white and then embossed with clear powder.

Supplies: Bo Bunny Liberty, KiMemories die cut paper, K & Co Americana embellishments, Maya Road chipboard
***
3 Scrappy Boys is going to be hosting a CHA crop this week...I will post my challenge here but go check out their forums for more info!
2 comments:
Well I now need that line, lol. Fantabulous 2 pager!
totally love the pocket and tag it looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment