Since there is no easy way to gently fade into the reveal of my other two projects for Citrus Tree Studio, I will just go ahead and post them....


If you saw my last post, you can see, I have a thing for envelopes and tucked in photos and embellishments these days. I love that look. I have more layouts sitting on my desk to share as well that all have some sort of similar feature on them. It works for me I guess. The school days layout has all three kids school pictures tucked in there. I like that I can look back at it in years to come and just pull out their photos to compare to who they have become and how much they have grown. There is no tape involved...no mess, just a cute place to store them.
3 comments:
again, your use of the tags are always so awesomely ingenious!!!! fantastic layouts!!!
my positive thoughts are with you and your family...lovely lovely layouts!
Big hugs. Lose these layouts!
Post a Comment