Saturday, July 23, 2011

Est. Fan

With a heat index well over 100 degrees, we are keeping ourselves occupied inside! Gotta love central air!! I have spent the morning catching up on some much needed scrap time. Most of the work I have done is for a DT assignement, which I will share a couple sneaks of in the next few days. However, I also made this layout using Cosmo Cricket's Odds & Ends line. I just love these papers and the tag stickers...you know me and tags!! Love them!

The pictures are from our day at the Phillies Stadium a couple of weeks ago. I used more pictures from this event on the DT stuff too...so many great shots highlighting all of the cool stuff we were able to do! Face painting, sitting in the dug out, hitting in the players' batting cage, visiting with the Phanatic...fun stuff!!

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Here is to central air and the adorable layout!! :)

Mara Campbell said...

Very cute layout!!! I am glad you are able to stay inside and be cool, the heat in so many places is crazy!