


I will admit, in general I am a "fair weather fan" when it comes to sports. I am not one to brave the elements in order to catch a game. I would much rather sit at home, snuggled in a blanket, watching from afar if it isn't going to be a gorgeous 80 degree day! In 2008 though, when the opportunity to see the Phillies in the World Series arose, I didn't hesitate to go to the game. It was frigid AND raining...a bad, bad combination when you will be sitting still outside. But, we froze and watched as the Phillies took an early lead, sat through a rain delay, and then headed to the car when we were certain the game would be postponed (as it was). While it was exciting to see, I opted out of going to the second half of that game a few days later. I enjoyed watching the end of that game curled up in bed!
Sidenote -- see those clouds, cut those out of bandage gauze. You can seriously find a use for just about anything on a scrap page!!
Now, if you want to be eligible for the Sketchabilities giveaway -- sponsored by Technique Junkie, you need to link up a layout based on this sketch over on the Sketchablities Blog by December 12. So get scrapping!! You don't want to miss this prize pack!
10 comments:
The photo is truly hilarious. The sketch is very cute!!! love your take.
Really like your layouts, really original!
I love the clouds but I think my favorite is the journaling around the hot air balloon!
What a super fun layout and love how you did the journaling
that sketch totally rocks, lovin your take on it , the banner looks fabulous
GREAT idea with the clouds and love how you added the journalling....Fab!
Lovely layout. Like a lot the ballon! Love the story behind the photo! I would do the same as you, I prefer to stay at home!
I love your layout, its totally fab and fun!!!! All the stars are awesome!
e.
What an amazing experience! Love that you could document it (despite the cold!) Love what you've done with the sketch! :)
Post a Comment