


With the fall soccer season coming to a close, I felt the need to do one more soccer layout! This layout has a hodge podge of different scrapping supplies -- OA papers, Bella Blvd banner, Crate paper diecuts, Echo park stickers, Basic Grey brads, Jillibean corrugated alpha and stars, Studio calico mists, and a couple of random rub-ons.
10 comments:
Love the sketch and your take on it is so fun!
Super fun layout, I love all the detail!
I quite love that sketch and your take is adorable.
what a fun and vibrant LO! love all the stars along the side!
Great take on the sketch...love those OA papers!
Super great LO. Love what you did with the OA patchwork paper to make it look for sporty.
Wow love that page! Great colors!
I love this real fun LO. Love the level of detail. Nice one!!
Just gorgeous! What a fun mix of papers and product!
Awesome layout! Love the scallop border with the embellishments! And the red letters!
Post a Comment