Home just over 24 hours and I have been a scrapping fool with 5 layouts complete! I love having new pictures to work with....they keep me inspired with fresh ideas. Not only do I have all of our vacation pictures to work with, I have the fabulous new kit from
3 Scrappy Boys. It is filled with Studio Calico Elementary papers, Maya Road chipboard, and so much more. As you can see from my layout below, you certainly don't need school pictures to put these papers to good use!!

The only thing not in the 3 Scrappy Boys kit was the map from Epcot (and the itty bitty JB rubons)! I punched out a couple of bits from the Epcot map to liven up the colors of the layout and to use as layering accents. I also recreated a couple of the country flags (Italy and Morocco -- since they were the easiest LOL) using SC mists and a star stamp I had on hand.
1 comment:
wowowowowow I am so in love with taht mini banner at the bottom!!!!
Post a Comment