Monday, November 8, 2010

How About Them Apples?

Layout #2 from my manic weekend scrap session -- again, I used the awesome November 3 Scrappy Boys kit. The only addition that I made was the tiny green alpha from Basic Grey and the 100% authentic rub-on from October Afternoon. Oh, and the piece of brown cardstock which I am sure you can grab in their store!



The journaling reads: We always have such a great time apple picking! It has become a family tradition...unfortunately, this year, Noah and dad were not able to join us b/c of baseball. Oh well, didn't stop us from finding some of the BIGGEST apples ever grown on this side of the Mississippi!! October 2010

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Hey, you stole my idea, it was my idea to go apple picking and take photos!! thief!!!!
so there, 5-pagers overachiever, i commented, LOL.

Suzanne said...

This is so adorable!!! LOve it(:
Have a great day! Hugs

Kim said...

I sooo love the popped apples and your simple design