Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sketch #29

The winner of the SKETCHABILITIES Sponsor Giveaway from Work In Progress Kits has been posted over on the Sketchabilities site. If you entered, be sure to go check it out...maybe you won?!?! Also, there is still one more day to enter for the Blog Hop giveaways and RAKs.

Sketchabilities sketch #29 has also been revealed. Again, be sure to check out the Guest Designer's work -- Kristie made an amazing fall layout using the sketch.





I used the October Afternoon Farm Fresh line on my layout and as you can see, I strayed from the sketch a bit. Rather than doing a rectangular journal block, I moved my circle over to teh right of the pictures. I also substituted a couple of photo corners for the bracket and added that cute cow on the bottom right.

4 comments:

SABRI said...

So cute!

Stacy said...

So cute, loving the milk caps on the layout.

BabyBokChoy said...

cute!!! love love love that line of course and this is really great

Unknown said...

OMG, how cute!