Friday, September 10, 2010

Sketch #25

Another Sketchabilities sketch is up....be sure to check out the sketch and Sarah Buck's (the Guest Designer's) take on the Sketchabilities blog!



Sketchabilities will be hosting a blog hop on the 15th with RAKs along the way. If you would like to get a jump on my giveaway, with extra entries, sign up as a follower to my blog right here on the sidebar. You will receive one entry for my giveaway per blog comment (one per day) from now until the 15th, and another entry just for signing up as a follower. I promise it will be worth it!

Also, you have until Tuesday to get those entries posted for the Sponsor Giveaway.

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, you know I love that paper!!!

Unknown said...

Love the color choices. So pretty.

Liza said...

Lovely page Aubree! I like the soft colors you used.