Sunday, May 23, 2010

Who doesn't Love a Photo Booth?

I just adore Photo Booths! I love the spur of the moment group shots and of course the silly faces that ensue. My girls are almost but not quite big enough to actually sit on the bench and actually have their head in the shot...makes for some funny mom faces when trying to lift two girls up while smiling as the flash goes off well before the count of 3! You have all been there, I know you can relate!

My girls didn't have school on Wednesday or Thursday of this past week. So, I took them to an indoor water park for the morning. As we were walking out, we came across the photo booth -- needless to say, we just had to stop!! Aren't the pixs adorable? :) I was actually impressed that the prints were the cheapo quality either. They are actually decent. I couldn't let those pixs sit too long without scrapping them. Here they are with Bo Bunny's Mamarazzi line -- one of my favorite Bo Bunny lines of all time!! I am now out of the paper and will totally be restocking it!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Well, we certainly love it enough to name our kid after that movie, lol. and this is a fantastic layout, I'm sure BoBunny is gonna want to feature this one too!

Unknown said...

hehehehe .. I must have 100 photo booth strips .. and would you know I haven't scrapped a one of them? Your page is such an inspiration, girl! Love how you 'doubled' up on the strips to fit the page .. and really make a statement. But ... my favorite is the one on the bottom .. hehehehe you just have to make a funny face SOMEWHERE in the strip, huh? Awesome page, hon! Love how fun this is!

Mrs. J said...

I love this! You're in the photos this time. AWESOME